Sunday, December 25, 2011

Valentines Day Special

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas, i am gateful for te new people I have met this year. I'm starting off my new year remodeling my upstairs for indoor studio. As the new year approaches, Valenties Day is aproaching. I'm having a love bird special.


Option 1- $50.00 (this includes)
              Sitting Fee
         1) Disk with 10 images edited for web use only
         2) 2- Keychain with photo
         
Option 2- $75.00 (this includes)
             Sitting Fee
         1) Disk with 25 images for web use only
         2) Lil Black Book (5x7)


Option 3- $100.00 (this includes)
             Sitting Fee
         1) Disk with 5 images with printing rights
         2) Package of Prints ( 1-8x10, 2-5x7, 8-wallets)
         3) Lil black book






    There will be an additional charge of $5.00 an image added to the special packages. I am starting to schedule this special shoot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment